Monday, October 23, 2017

There is POWER in a Clean Diet!

Motiv8ers we have a problem!

You hear me talk about this problem almost every day but why is it that many people don't take action on it!?!?!?

Did you know that processed foods are causing one of the biggest health crisis the world has ever seen. This crisis is happening right now with heart disease, type 2 diabetes, colon cancer, obesity, arthritis,  osteoporosis, and many other health issues.  Did you know that the majority of these health issues like high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, inflammation in the joints, obesity and much more can all be cured quickly by just focusing on the foods you put in your body.

Motiv8ers if you are eating foods like the ones below you will have a high risk of acquiring many of the major health issues posted above.
or these..

Many of you know me, Coach Ty, and many of you see me as possibly a freak of nature that runs marathons, 60k, and 100 mile races and I was just born with good genes.  Well that is far from the truth.  In high school and college I really wasn't fit at all.  I was a band guy that didn't do any sports and nor did I want to do sports or physical activity.  Running was hard and in college once I started training for my first marathon I was constantly managing injuries like a pulled hamstring, IT band pain, metatarsal fracture, and shin splints.

But back in 2009 I really started to focus on the foods I put in my body.  I took the whole foods nutrition to heart after studying what other runners diets looked like who were doing what I wanted to do. Once I cut out all of the processed foods and made sure I was eating enough each day every thing started to fall in to place.  I leaned up fast, I had more energy than I knew what to do with, building muscle became easy, exercising and running became fun, my recovery time became shorter, and my fitness journey sky rocketed quick!!

And all I did was take out the man made foods, brought in the whole plant based foods, and made sure I ate enough each day.

Now Motiv8ers don't take my word for it.  Motiv8er David Valenti has a similar story.

David Valenti is 52 years old and if you talked to him now he would tell you that he is fitter than he has ever been in his life.  He is setting personal records in triathlons, Half marathons, 10k's, 10 milers, building muscle faster then he ever has before, and on his birthday we did 520 Burpees to celebrate just how fit he has become.

Has he always been this fit though!?!? not at all.  Check out his before and after pic.

David has been training with me, and our crew, for a little over 4 years now.  This morning at the 5:30am Ramsey SET he told us his story and said in the first two years he would just show up to the workouts regularly but he didn't pay much attention to the foods he was putting in his body.  He would eat basically what ever he wanted.  In that time frame he lost 3% body fat,  he was still racing but no real improvements, and the fitness gains and muscle growth came slowly.

Then I sent our group an email about the importance of focusing on your nutrition and how nutrition is almost 90% percent of the fitness journey. And then, something clicked in his head.  he took that message to heart. David began to take out the process sugars and focused on a more whole foods nutrition plan and he went from an average person to a fitness prodigy in a short amount of time.  Exercise became fun, muscle starting growing fast, and in just a few months he dropped 20% percent body fat.  That is huge and all he did was put the right foods in his body, took out the wrong foods, and focused on little bit of exercise consistently each day.  Now, all of you know him as EPIC FIT DAVID!!  I have a hard time keeping up with him in the workouts now. =)

Motiv8ers there is power, energy, health, happiness, longevity, and constant improvements when you have a clean diet focused entirely on whole fruits, vegetables, legumes, whole grains, nuts, and small amounts of lean meats.

So what is your Goal?

What path will you choose?

You don't have to starve yourself either.  You just have to choose the right foods!


  Motiv8ers the Motiv8 team is here to help.  If you are ready to take action but don't know where to start then reach out to your Motiv8 Coach or reach out to me.  We will help you focus your goals into small tasks that you can take daily so you can become the person you want to become.

Also Crew check out past blog posts to give you tools to help you form those healthy habits you will need to make the change you are looking for and keep those changes.

All it takes is you saying, "I AM READY TO MAKE A CHANGE!"

Motiv8ers Stay EPIC and Don't Forget to Be AWESOME!

Take action now because the Motiv8 Team and I want you to be just as EPIC as we know you can be!

More Nutrition info coming soon.

Coach Ty Out!!

See you at your Motiv8 SET!


1 comment:

  1. This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you.
    Vkool

    ReplyDelete